May 15, 2011

Old Family Photographs From Kennewick Washington

Old Photographs - My Family History - Kennewick, Washington - Tri-Cities
Historic Garber Dairy and Hotel Kennewick

Garber Dairy - Kennewick, WA. Milk Truck
Owned by my Great Grandparents - Martin and Nelly Garber - Kennewick, Washington. 

Garber Dairy Statement - Kennewick Washington
The milk man used this on his routes (1940's)
Fill in how many quarts milk, pints milk, or cream you want.
*I have a few original blank copies left. Contact me if your interested in one. 


Hotel Kennewick, Washington (Photo taken around 1906)
Built in 1906 and later burned down. Old Black and White Photograph Postcard - This was owned by my Family on my mom's side. It was run by Mrs. Caroline Klitten. SE corner of Cascade and Kennewick Ave. - The Bateman Building now occupies this spot.

Want to see more of my PICTURES?
Follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/JustinDonnelson
View My Photo Galleries I have on FaceBook
www.FaceBook.com/Justin.Donnelson
Find my Videos at www.YouTube.com/thelostlake

Justin Donnelson 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...